Google Transit Tips
1. Although Google Transit will accept names of landmarks (i.e. Peace Center, Fluor Field, Bon Secours Wellness Arena), you can sometimes improve the accuracy by using the street address (i.e. 206 N. Main St.).
2. If the trip result seems to suggest a fair amount of walking, choose the "Less Walking" option.
3. To familiarize yourself with what you will see on your trip, turn on Satellite View or for a street level perspective, use Street View.
4. The Google Transit schedules use scheduled arrival and departure times, not real-time. It will not indicate if a bus is running late. To get real-time information, call Customer Service at 864-467-5000 or download the FindGreenlink app.
5. Although the fare may read $1.50 for your trips, keep in mind that your fare will be lower if you are eligible for discounted fares or fare-free service.