Greenlink held its annual race to raise awareness about alternative transportation options in Greenville, and after a hiatus in 2020 due to COVID-19. Find out who won this friendly competition as local artists raced to the Village of West Greenville for the First Fridays celebration!
- Greenlink Service Suspended on Independence Day
- Route 510 & Route 601 Changes Effective July 1
- Route 602: Woodruff Connector Service Reduced Effective Monday, May 24
- Change to Non-Profit Tickets Effective July 1, 2022
- UPDATE: Seasonal Trolley Service Postponed to July 1
- Masks Required on Greenlink Buses Effective Tuesday, February 2
Bike Versus BuS Versus car
In an effort to avoid delays caused by active railroad crossings, and in order to keep trips on-time for our customers, changes to Route 510: Laurens and Route 602: Simpsonville Connector will go into effect Thursday, July 1, 2021. Prepare for the upcoming changes.
A new website for the maintenance facility project enables public engagement opportunities. Read on...
Greenlink is working on bus stop improvements that will enhance our riders’ experience. More information
All South Carolinians age 16 and older can now get the COVID-19 vaccine. Read on...
In accordance with the Transportation Security Administration Security Directive 1582/84-21-01, effective Tuesday, February 2, all Greenlink passengers and employees must wear a face mask or other face covering when on board a bus or paratransit vehicle. More information on the requirement.