Greenlink is seeking public comment on proposed route changes to Route 504 (Anderson), Route 501 (Pleasantburg) and Route 507 (Augusta). The proposed changes are outlined below.
Route 504 (Anderson)
Anderson continues to face on-time performance issues, causing a late return to the Transit Center. As a result, customers miss their connections to another route and must wait an hour for a transfer.
Route 501 (Pleasantburg)
Greenlink has received requests to provide service to the Phoenix Center and the Arcadia Hills neighborhood. In order to add bus service to these destinations, Greenlink must remove Route 501’s service in the Pleasant Valley area, which will require a change to Route 507 (Augusta Road).
Route 507 (Augusta)
Stops in the Pleasant Valley neighborhood will be removed from Route 501 and added to Route 507.
Download current route maps and maps of the proposed changes (PDF).
Greenlink is seeking public input through May 19, 2020, on all of the proposed changes. Due to operational changes necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic, public feedback can be offered via the following channels:
- Online Survey: This survey will remain open for submissions April 14 – May 19, at publicinput.com/H105
- Email: Any comments can be emailed to email@example.com through May 19.
- Telephone: Please call 864-298-2753 and leave a message detailing your thoughts on the proposed changes by May 19.
- Mail: Customers may mail written comments by May 19 to Greenlink, 100 W. McBee Avenue, Greenville, SC 29601
- Greenville Transit Authority Meeting: The GTA Board of Directors will accept public comments at the May 15, 2020, Committee of the Whole meeting, beginning at 9:30 a.m. Tentative plans call for a Webex virtual meeting, which would require members of the public to remotely call into the audio conference or access the Webex platform (requires access to an electronic device equipped with video and microphone). GTA virtual meeting information will be posted on the GTA meeting calendar.
Marketing and Public Affairs Manager | Greenlink