What’s Course Work Is Covered?
The policy covers classes that are part of a degree program from any accredited institution. You must be working towards an Associates, Bachelors, Masters, or Doctorate degree.

The program you register in must be pre-approved by your Department Director and the Human Resources Director before submitting any reimbursement request for class work.

Show All Answers

1. What’s Course Work Is Covered?
2. How much can I claim?